210 Unit Motel with an outstanding reputation for service, beauty and cleanliness
At the convenient junction of West Highway 76 (The Strip) and the popular 5-lane Shepherd of the Hills Expressway (the Red Route). Between the RFD-TV Theater and the IMAX Complex.
April - December, Open Year round
10 or more rooms per night
Your Group Should Be Staying at Honeysuckle Inn & Conference Center
- Escort orientation - Our group sales representative will go over room assignments, bags out time and any special requests by escort. We provide a welcome packet that includes property and area maps, rooming list, and information about our amenities, breakfast vouchers and luggage service procedures, shuttle service information, discounts at area restaurants and breakfast room entertainment.
- Step-on greeting for your motor coach passengers - Our group sales representative will welcome your passengers with a warm smile and point out amenity locations, hours of service, procedures for luggage and breakfast vouchers and answer any questions your passengers might have.
- Level coach parking - Motor coaches are allowed to park close to group rooms in designated parking areas for the convenience of drivers and passengers.
- Luggage Service Available Upon Request
- Special considerations for escorts - One complimentary room provided for the escort if over 20 paid guest rooms per night. Fresh cookies await these VIP's in their assigned rooms along with free breakfast vouchers for each morning. Convenient information is given to drivers upon arrival for location of on-property dump station, and next door diesel fuel and bus wash.
- Dump Station Nearby - Water hose is provided nearby and easily accessible.
- Location...Location...Location - Just off the junction of Hwy. 76 (the Strip) and Shepherd of the Hills Expressway (Branson's second largest throughway or the "Red Route"), our motel is located between the RFD-TV Theater and the IMAX Complex. Next door, the IMAX Complex houses 2 shows, several movie theaters, a restaurant, a food court, and about 20 unique shops. You couldn't ask for better free-time activity, next door under one roof.
- 110-seat dining room - Open daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for all guests serving a free hot and enhanced continental breakfast. Our Local catering sources can serve all your group needs when pre-scheduled for 20 or more persons.
- Competitive Rates - Competitive seasonal rates and great value is the winning combination here. Check out our discounted group rates for off season months of the year.
- Legendary Ozark Hospitality - Our Staff is dedicated to continuing the legendary tradition of hospitality that brought people to the Ozarks at the turn of the century. Courteous smiles, warm welcoming handshakes and friendly service from your arrival until you depart. Sending your group off with fresh baked cookies for all, prepared by our catering staff is just one more "sweet memory" from Honeysuckle Inn & Conference Center.
Meeting Rooms & Catering
Email Group Sales
* Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required to view and print the PDF. You can download a FREE copy of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® by clicking the image below.
Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center is a proud member of these organizations.